内推华盛顿两房工作机会 - 数据分析/资产管理
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Sat May 20 11:32:25 2017, 美东)
Post a job opening for a friend of mine. Resume will be directly sent to the
Please send me your resume through
internal mail if you are interested. Please indicate your current visa
status and required visa sponsorship in your resume. Thanks for looking.
Freddie Mac is looking for a data analyst to support the
credit portfolio management analytics team in its Washington D.C.
headquarter. H1B transfer and green card sponsorship are possible for
candidates with strong quantitative background and industry experience in
credit risk management. Candidates residing in DC area are preferred.
The role supports quantitative mortgage credit risk management and valuation
, mortgage capital market transaction, data quality control, statistical
model use and validation, engagement in risk model development with modeling
• Advanced degree in quantitative discipline with
experience in quantitative field.
• Knowledge of mortgage industry and business.
• Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving
intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills
• Strong data and financial analytical skills.
• Experience working with large data sets.
• Experience with UNIX Scripting and excellent SAS/
Experience with R and VBA is a plus.